Pharmaceutical and medical labels
You aim to deliver products that provide health benefits to consumers. With quality label materials, value-added label solutions and clear label design, we help you communicate your products’ benefits and gain your customers’ trust with custom pharmaceutical and medical labels.
Our process for your pharmaceutical and medical label application
We follow a step-by-step process to ensure each product is executed to our client’s specifications. Every project goes through these steps:
- Needs analysis
- Concept evaluation
- Pre-production planning
- Pre-production approval
- Customized production
This process enables our team to achieve customized solutions for your unique labeling projects.
Pharmaceutical and medical label quality and meeting FDA requirements
The FDA requires many medical products to incorporate extensive quality, safety and product information into labels. We’re experienced in printing pharmaceutical and medical labels that meet regulatory requirements. And we provide a range of printing solutions that help you include necessary information on your label without compromising its design. For bottles and certain containers, smooth peel labels are a great tool to communicate regulatory and product information while maximizing your branding. For packaging and containers, Extended Content Labels (ECLs) and booklet labels help you pack pages of content onto products. These labels are ideal for incorporating extensive regulatory information along with warning statements, directions for use and multilingual instructions. Piggyback labels offer increased flexibility for content and enable the ability to transfer information from one item to another. For tamper-evident solutions, shrink sleeves wrap the package and provide complete coverage for full graphics and product identification.
Our team completes longer runs with precision and effectiveness. Furthermore, we are proficient in executing small lot, SKU intensive demand for test marketing and new product launches.
Healthful design for pharmaceutical and medical labels
Our team helps you through the process of picking the best designs, materials and adhesives for your label. We want to ensure you clearly get your message across, deliver impactful branding on your product and grab your customer’s attention. Our team can deliver labels for a wide range of products, including:
- Medication bottle labels
- Single-use medication package labels
- Medical device labels
- Prescription pharmaceutical labels
- Medical machinery labels
- First aid labels
- And much, much more
We’re experienced in not only delivering labels for regulated products, but also in giving them eye-catching shelf appeal.
Executing any medical or pharmaceutical label design
Using our full suite of custom label printing capabilities, we can make your ideal label design into reality. To your specs. On your budget. In your timeline. Customized to your bottle, container or package. We provide:
- Rapid digital printing perfect for small print orders at the highest quality with total customization
- Full-scale flexographic printing for beautifully delivering the largest print runs
- Embossing, screen printing, foil stamping and other on-press customizations to achieve any look you envision in your label
- RFID labeling that allows you to tag and track products
- NFC tags for continual interactive applications
- Detachable security/tamper-proof features and warning areas
- Printing on the adhesive side for added copy
- Indicators that can be activated by temperature or light
- Holographic images and specialty foils for anti-counterfeit protection
- Micro text for product authentication
- Tactile elements for non-slip and braille applications
- And much more
Let us know what you want to achieve, and we’ll make it a reality.
Management solutions beyond printing
Going beyond our traditional printing services, Resource Label Group provides full print management services that include the following:
- Scheduling flexibility to support chain of custody initiatives
- 3D packaging software
- Comprehensive job-management system
- Vendor managed inventory (VMI) system
- Digital technology to support small-lot runs
- In-house, cross-functional innovation team
- 3PL and consignment programs