TTR RESIN DNP R300
R300’s extensive label adaptability and high print speed capability make it the most diverse resin of its kind. It outperforms the competition in abrasion and solvent resistance, uses less print energy and is designed with DNP’s standard anti-static and backcoat properties to protect and extend the life of printheads. And, like all DNP ribbons, R300 is an industry leader in edge definition, producing dark, dense images for improved scan rates.
B324 – RESIN
B324 Durable ESR™ Resin
B324 Durable ESR™ is a UL approved multi-purpose resin thermal transfer ribbon designed to work with most flat head technology printers in demanding i
ndustrial conditions. B324 prints extremely dense bar codes and high-resolution images on a wide variety of both paper and film media.
B324’s durable performance characteristics include its ability to withstand repeated exposure to chemicals such as isopropanol and brake fluid, making it an ideal choice for demanding applications in a wide range of high end market sectors.
CLICK HERE to view the B324 Durable ESR™ data sheet.
Heat resistant : Adaptable resin, usable up to 600 DPI
Adaptable resin, usable on major part of applications where a good resistance to solvant and mechanical damages are requested. Its formulation makes this ribbon particularly dedicated to 600 DPI printers.
- Excellent printing quality, sensitivity and receptor multi-compatibility
- Excellent resistance to smudge and scratch
- Good resistance to high temperature
- The most versatile resin product on the market.
- Concentrated performance in terms of writing quality and print durability.
- Good resistance levels irrespective of the label material.